|Military vehicle||Modified Green Vulcan bomber|
Calceoria is a antagonist character and a boss in Shin-Combat Choro-Q. He is a powerful bomber plane developed by the Q-Stein Air Force to destroy the Proton Kingdom. Major Rodeschild and Captain Boane noticed him flying away, so they equipped the protagonist with the SD Crafter to blow Calceoria out of the sky. When Calceoria is destroyed and the protagonist returns to Magscopic airfield, the commanders suddenly realize that the Q-Stein Capital is the remaining area.
Weapons and AbilitiesEdit
He does some serious damage if you do not know how to successfully dodge his attacks with the SD Crafter.
- Aerial Guns: Calceoria's main means of defense. These rapid firing cannons are mounted on top of the fuselage and the tail. They can cause a lot of damage if they constantly hit.
- Spiked Mines: Deployed from launchers in the wings, these aerial explosives cause the most damage out Calceoria's weapons.
- Judging from how he was described as being powerful enough to destroy the Proton Kingdom, it is possible that Calceoria was slated to drop an extremely powerful bomb, possibly even something on the level of a nuclear weapon.
- He and Sergeant Matthews are the only bosses in the game who are aircraft.
- He is one of the only bosses to not have any spoken dialogue, including the Q-Stein Emperor.