This page contains links to the different types of parts from the various Choro-Q games. Parts in Choro-Q games are used to upgrade your car. They can either be bought at the part shops or through completing tasks.CURRENTLY EDITING THIS PAGE
- In Choro-Q HG 2 and Choro-Q HG 3 you can earn parts from some characters or from buying them at the Parts Shop.
- In Shin-Combat Choro-Q you can earn parts by telling someone a secret code or from the Parts Shop.
- In Choro-Q Works you can earn parts from some characters or from the Parts Shop.
- In Choro-Q Wonderful! you can only earn parts from treasure chests.
All Choro-Q have basic categories for all parts. Remember to go to any of these pages to learn about the parts in more detail. The categories are;
MORE TO ADD LATER
- Normal Steering - The normal steering is the starter steering wheel.
- Quick Steering - The quick steering wheel is first available from Peach Town. It improves steering by 1.5.
- X2 Quick Steering - The X2 steering is an improved version of steering. It's first available to buy from Sandpolis. It is 2 times better than normal steering.
- X3 Quick Steering - The X3 steering is available from Coine in My City after collecting 60 coins. It is 3 times better than normal steering. It is the best steering wheel in the game.