Chestnut Canyon is named after the rocky colour of canyon. Most houses are made out of wood, while some are caverns. The Q's Factory can be accessed by driving up the spiraling road etched on the canyon.
- Boss Rorke
- Maya Carton
- Q's Factory Worker
- Quick-Pic Photographer
- Rock Climbing Entrance
Characters that Move to My CityEdit
- Q's Factory
- Paint Shop
- Gene's Shack
- Tom's Shack
- Lucy's Shack
- Lowry's Shack
- Maya Carton's Art Shack
- Wallace's Shack
- Betty's Shack
- Mason's Cavern Den
- Quick Pic Shop #58 (in tunnel)
- Quick Pic Shop #59 (in tunnel)
- Quick Pic Shop #60
- Quick Pic Shop #61
- Quick Pic Shop #62
- Quick Pic Shop #63
- Quick Pic Shop #64
- Stamp 52 - Visited all the houses in Chestnut Canyon!
- Stamp 53 - Maya Carton gave me her painting!
- Stamp 54 - Got a Model Train!
- Stamp 55 - Completed the Volcano Course!
- Stamp 56 - Completed the Volcano Course within 1min 10 sec!
- Stamp 57 - Completed Rock Climbing!
- Stamp 58 - Completed Rock Climbing within 2min!
- Stamp 59 - Came up with a new greeting!
- The name in the Japanese name is "マロンキャニオン (Maron Kyanion)". The word "マロン (maron)" is a Japanese-styled-pronounced word for a French word, "Marron", which means brown or chestnut, or literally "maroon".