|Car||Grey/Blue/White WRC Ford Focus|
Chunk (known in Japan as チャンク (Chanku)) is a Japanophile in Noise City. He loves ninjas and samurais, what he wanted was the Japanese spirit. After the protagonist has given him Japanese spirit, he gives them "American spirit" for a reward.
- "Hi! I love ninjas! Ninjas are number one! Samurais are number one! But overall, Japan's Kabuki's are number one. You should love Japan more. Japan is a nice country. I love Japan's things. You don't have anything Japanese? If you do, give it to me. Please."
- (if the protagonist has a Rice Cake) "Oooh! You! You! That thing on you! That's a wonderful Japanese thing! Please give it to me. I will give you something good in return. You will give it to me?"
- "Really? Seriously? Thank you! Thank you! Oh yes, that's right. I had promised. It is important to keep promises. That is the Japanese soul. Please accept this. Don't forget the American spirit either. Goodbye! See you! Until we meet again!"
- "?? Oh!! It's a frog ornament! My pretty froggie! You brought it for me? Oh wow. Thank you! Seriously. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it."
- Some people identify him as a weeaboo; someone who, of a Western background like the US and UK, is extremely obsessed with everything that originates from Japan such as anime, history and traditional manners. The weeaboos are quite like otakus, a subculture of anime/manga fanatics, but they act and sound like they are Japanese but mix some basic words with English ones and often put down Western animations.