The Gemstones are rare items can be found throughout the Choro-Q HG 2 world. Jones will give you an item for finding all of them. There are a total of seven gemstones.
- Yellow Topaz: At the western beach near Island Bridge.
- Blue Sapphire: The ruins to the west of Sandpolis, located at the top of the largest ruin.
- Red Ruby: Drop into the sea, in the coral, to the west of Sandpolis' lighthouse.
- Violet Moonstone: Follow the river east of Mushroom Road upstream. It is on the river's surface at the base of the waterfall.
- Red-Violet Amethyst: Lies behind Large Hill's (White Mountain's large hill) jump ramp.
- Green Emerald: Above the Temple Under the Sea.
- Black Opal: Found on a cliff to the south of Quick-Pic Shop No.94, which is located in Papaya Island.
- The seven gemstones are a possible reference to the Chaos Emeralds from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.