Goro is a recruitable Choro-Q that can be found driving around the main dirt road front entrance area of Fuji City. He can also be seen turning around near the southern end of Island Bridge. After accepting or declining his team request, he claims that he has a better name for Island Bridge. Funnily enough, he never says it. His name is similar to that of Matsugoro, who lives in Fuji City as well.
When you first meet him, he mentions that other Choro-Q's keep on calling him Gorodon, which he claims is a bit embarrassing.
- "My name is Goro. People call me Beautiful Bazzi. It's a bit embarrassing."
- (Asking to be your teammate) "Can I join?"
- (Declining his request, he now cries) "*Ululate* I thought I wouldn't be left out! Well, ask me again if you change your weak behavior."
- (After the protagonist agrees to have him on the team) "Oh yes!!. So we are a fuckin' team now. It was sad racing by myself."
- "Say, the bridge to the north is called Bazzi Mine. but my Beautiful sounds better."
- "Well then, Beautiful."
- (While he is on theteam) "Hello! Good to see you, my teammate. (sadly) Let's do our best! *Sob*
- Goro's name is a Japanese variant of Gorou, which means "5" (go) and "sun" (rou). It was traditionally a name for the fifth son.