|Car||Yellow 1970 Nissan Skyline GT-R [KPGC10]|
Keitel is a rich man in White Mountain. In his house there is a safe which can enable the code, he is the father of his four sons Ross, Busheme, Madison and Bunger,. When you get the code correctly, you'll get a stamp and the Coin Radar.
- "Hey, hey! It's a visitor! I'm Keitel, and I'm very rich! Heh heh heh heh heh... Look at my safe! Pretty impressive, huh? Heh heh heh heh heh. Ho! Ho! Ho! I work the whole year getting presents together, and preparing for the big day. Ho! Ho! Ho! You've come to visit my house. That is wonderful! Here is a special present, just for you. Do you want to open it, and see the inside?"
- (after you said "Yes sir!") "Heh heh heh heh heh! Okay... This safe has four different coloured buttons. By entering the right number, you can open it. The colours are red, blue, orange, and green. Get hints at my sons' houses. They all live here in town. Their names are Ross, Busheme, Madison and Bunger. Good luck on finding the right numbers! Ha Ha Ha Ha! Here is a special present, just for you."
- (about to crack open the safe) "Oh, come on! Come on!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh. What about it? Did you get the combination to open the safe?"
- (after you said "Yes, I got it") "Then, what number for red?"
- (after selecting the correct number for red) "All right, what about for blue?"
- (after selecting the correct number for blue) "For the orange button?"
- (after selecting the correct number for orange) "And for the green button?"
- (after selecting the correct number for green) "(Clink-clank) Ohhhh! You've opened my safe! You're pretty good, I say. I am very surprised! Oh yeah! That's right! Since I'm rich, I'll give you a prize! How is this!! Newest model not out for sale yet!! The location of the coins will be displayed on your map radar by the yellow lights! Heh heh heh heh heh! Amazing, eh?"
- Ohhhh! It's you. Have I told you about this safe? To tell you the truth, there is nothing in there! Heh heh heh!
- Keitel may be of German origin, as the name "Kietel" is a German name.
- He and his sons are different generations of Nissan Skyline GTRs, with Bunger being the latest model (R34).
- To open the safe you need to count how many fishes are on the paintings in the houses of his sons.