|Military vehicle||Blue/White General Dynamics M1A1 'Abrams'|
Major Rodeschild (also known in Japan as ロドスシルト少佐 (Rodosushiruto Shōsa Major Rodosushiruto)) is the first Proton commanding officer introduced in the first mission, he guides you on every mission. He speaks to you on his intercom to hear the reports after you completed the missions. Being a major, his status is above the rank of captain (like Captain Boane) and below the rank of lieutenant colonel. It is equivalent to the naval rank of lieutenant commander.
The following is the data that the Japanese official strategy guide reveals:
- (After Colonel Hoffman destroys the clock tower in Rivageders) "This town falls... Proton ends... No retreat! We shall defend Rivageders! Now proceed to the left. I'm counting on you!"
- (After the protagonist defeated Lieutenant General Narumarugamu) "Did you meet Ahmadi? I see.... The enemy must have suffered...I need you here now. We'll destroy the Q-Stein Empire!"
- (About Devil's Sand) "Devil's Sand is what they call."
- (Ambushed by hidden soldiers) "What!!! This can't be!!!"
- (During the meeting at the countryside near Zambneal) "Our operation starts at 16:00."
- (During the Protons' invasion on the Q-Stein Empire) "All forces, GO! The Emperor is our target! GO!!"
- (After the King's Hideout has been defended) "We recovered the capital your honour. Please return to the castle."
- (After Lieutenant General Ahmadi has been rescued in "The Bridge in the Wilderness") "What's the outcome there Good!"
- (Congratulating the soldiers for defending Rivageders) "Good job! Because of you, we have hope."
- (After the player defeats General Skiseava) "What happened? A battleship was on the watch...You defeated the battleship!"
- (The SD Crafter blows up after the flight) "...... it was only a test version."
- In the European version with the language set to German, he is referred to as a Lieutenant Colonel, which is the rank before Major.