Hi Luna! I noticed the Choro-Q Wonderful! page has not had the template(s) updated yet, as they have the white-on-light blue infoboxes. The page was already labeled as a stub, so I wasn't able to "re-stub" it.
It's fine. ^^ A lot of the pages we left unfinished due to the fact we use to have a user go in and edit it but the user quit a few years back. 75% of pages currently use different templates which will be edited very slowly over the next few days! I also run a youtube channel and do art commissions and need to get those prioritized first for the time being! Alex is currently trying to fix as much as possible for the time being! If you wish to help, let me know! I'll explain to the best of my abilities, which images if needed!
~LunaHydreigon, Bureaucrat of Choro-Q Wikia
Hi Luna! I am MadDriver100, established Wikia user and regular contributor to the Choro-Q wiki. Recently, I received several emails regarding pages on this wiki (particularly parts and tracks from Choro-Q HG 2) being edited by an anonymous FANDOM user, and I looked at the edited pages and realized that the user didn't edit the pages - they "vandalized" them. It appears that the user put incorrect, inaccurate information on the pages that does not correlate to the info in the game, as well as putting words like "ass" on their edits description. I recently undid their edit on the Endurance Run page as the user put some unneccessary info and used some words (such as "penis") in the article that do not belong there. Some of these edits made by this unknown user are unnecessary and degrading to the wiki. I am doing what I can to undo these edits and restore the pages before this user edited them. I truly care about this wiki and doing my part in keeping the wiki free of vandalism. Although the user in question is unknown, his/her articles usually have incorrect information as well as the word "ass" in some of his/her edit descriptions.
Hope you find this information useful.
As for your work/contributions, I am impressed by what you have contributed to this wiki and keep up the good work.
I have since undone most of the edits that were made by the anonymous FANDOM user, and those pages have been reset to the newest version(s) before their (incorrect, and sometimes vulgar/disturbing) edits. I think I have gone through all the pages in which this user edited, but if you come across any articles that contain swear words, crude and/or disturbing descriptions, and incorrect info, there is a chance that this "anonymous" user edited those pages.
If you have any other questions for me let me know.
I have taken care of that troublemaker since Luna is offline. Thank you for reporting in, I will wander on the Wikia more often now. The user has been blocked IP blocked by me forever since there is no mercy for such a troublemaker.
Contact me if you need images, emulation helping, cheat codes, weird in-game inforamtion or just some conversations.
P.S. I looked up to the IP, it is unrelated with what happened to the CQU so which means that troublemaker is just another person who does not have anything better to do during their pastime.
P.P.S. I have rolled back all of the users' edits which have not been corrected by you.
Thank you for reporting in this incident, I was not online at the time but thankfully Cooper takes the night shift when I'm not on. I always forget that this is something to be expecting once in a while for a user to come and begin vandalizing,
For now, I'll be looking into the possibility of updating the templates we use along with the CSS of the website if possible to get this wikia more updated and made it more harder to vandalize. :)
If you know the website TV Tropes, then the Choro Q franchise has its own page where it has a list of tropes that are discovered by regular viewers. Should be worth seeing. I also added a lot of things there.
I just edited the lines of Wii and Boku no Choro-Q, but I'm sorry, I don't feel too comfortable to do edits on TV Tropes, it has a timer of 20 minutes. I would rather to do edits on Choro-Q Wikia, since it is our home. Furthermore, good luck with writing at TV Troopes.
occupation: professional computer guy,citzen hometown: fuji city personality: he is mute, and often cold and emotionless but sometimes he shows his empathy, as a child he only met few friends, but the friendships lasted. he is very skilled with computers, programming and that kind of stuff friends: rice human appearance: black messy hair,short and skinny physical form, a white t shirt with a map on it and brown coat, khaki pants and blue skater shoes
name: dhurke reddawn (quewar universe) age: 20 tank model: t-40 with minigun turret faction: nibelian army hometown: tughl occupation: heavy artillery personality: same as the common choro q universe. execpt that instead of showing empathy he is a cold blooded killer. still has rice as his best friend human appearance: physical appearance same as common choro q universe, he wears a brown ushanka (russian army hat) with the nibelia faction logo, white t shirt, khaki coat and sand yellow pants, with common military boots weapon: minigun
additional info i forgot to tell #2: he uses a pencil and a paper noteblock to communicate with people (henrique´s commentary: on this one i have a memory of a dried trout, i forgot to add the additional info, but on the next character info i will not forget those details)
Hello, Luna. It has been a while since we met. I want to tell you that I came up with a new colour scheme for my own avatar: white and dark green, rather than dark green and orange. I like my Jaguar XJ220 recoloured please.
What military rank would the protagonist of Shin-Combat Choro-Q be after defeating the Q-Stein Emperor and saving the world? You see, I have an idea for a new fanfiction, and I don't want to give my version of the guy too high a ranking without being god-modding.
Well, the way I figured it, the Q-Stein Emperor was a T-35 in the original game, while he was a super-tank in Shin Combat Choro-Q.
The depiction of the T-35 in Shin Combat, though being an easter egg and a shot-out to the original, gave me the idea that the T-35 was either a cover for his true form or his original before undergoing enhancements to what he became in Shin Combat.
I mean, think about it, the Emperor's castle looks like something a mad scientist would conduct his experiments in.
I really think that the T-28 was just the founder really, though there is a big different between President and Emperor.
In my realm runs around a lore that connects many of the game together.
Basically, a long time ago, there was two Qragons, Pure Qragon also known as the White Qragon and the Black Qragon, the MAD Qragon. The two were siblings that rulled the world before Choro-Q and Q-Tanks existed. The White Qragon sought for peace and happiness upon the land while the Black Dragon wished for destruction and anarchy. A war raged because of the two siblings. Qragons against Qragons. Their powers were of difference, the sister was one who harvest magic and light, the brother harvest darkness and strength. In the end the White Dragon sacrificed herself and used all her magic and sealed her brother away to stop the suffering of the life around them and of the other Qragons. Light was brought onto the world and peace resumed. Therefore, the evolution of the Qragons became the Q-Tank in modern day to hold the peace upon the world. But no one knew, that MAD had managed to stay hidden and escaped by using his powers before he was sealed away to become a harmless shapeshifter with minor powers. His full powers to become a the ultimate Qragon were locked away.
Basically MAD got Sepasutopoi and the T-28 (I forgot his name) to create a kingdom and basically the odd looking tanks were his minions during the Qragon war. :b
The Variant No. 2's originally had treads, which deteriorated over time as they lived underground, thus they began to use a hovering function to get around. Their chassis had seen better days, damaged with plates falling off, but their firepower is no less formidable. Could the hovering function be a result of evolution?
Ah that's a interesting concept and yes I guess, evolution is basically a change to live within the enviornment more easily. ^-^ I think Q-Boats came from sea creatures while Choro-Qs are still a mystery, probably more of the creature with the ability to run fast such as Wolves and Lions.
Also you are part of the Q-Adminstration until Royal has learned his lesson about bullying you through the Choro-Q chat with his threats. I would like to see how you'd act with it like Bren did. So have fun, be normal, see what you can do with moderation powers. Just don't abuse it because I'm watching you. ;)
So you made me a discussions moderator? That's cool! It's an honor to be a part of the staff. I'll be sure not to abuse my power. Oh, and I don't go on Skype at all, remember? I mean, my computer has a webcam built into it, but I'm still unsure about how whether or not that I should install it and sign up. I don't want to make a mess of my computer.
Well I just made you a moderator in total, but I don't know what abilities you have as being a mod as I think the wikia recently imputed "mods" since they use to be all admins.
Yes we know, I still keep track of those indirectly attacking others. Well It's still up to you. Though may be a good idea as some are still wary of the problem that recently occured. To know more about you will make everyone more easy. ^^
Wellllllllll.............Different Universe. Cx Simple.I'm famously known to have the most heart-catching Choro-Q Human Character, Major Dusk the Q-Stein. ;) (You can ask people on Pixiv or on Choro-Q Community and they'd mostly agree. lol)But the founder of the Choro-Q Humans is Unsui, a great friend of mine on Pixiv. ^^ Putting Choro-Q and humans together in the same universe just doesn't work. But putting it in a alternative universe is everyone's favorite, especiall as anime.
Oh that story is OOOOOLLLDDD! xD I'm surprised anyone reads it becuase it's 100% inaccurate with scrapped characters and story line. Dusk has become one of my "main characters" overall such as Luna the Hydreigon, Lunar Wings and Eclipse Testarossa. And being one of the major characters of mine, his entire background has been changed. I just have never wrote the new. If you want me to explain his story in a more summarized way I can try to explain. It's a whole lot different than the other. :b
I don't even remember what I wrote. xD Clearly again it is inaccurate by 100%! LOL
Rodeschild still acts like the friendly Rodeschild who seeks peace for the world but Ahmadi and Jevons had personality changes. When I created the story I was really not into tanks and all. Plus there is a hint of something I won't really explain why, that I dislike about the story since I was at the time under the influence of someone so the story was somewhat under that corruption.
Basically the characters were describes as these on "V.2" who play a major role in the story:
- Major Rodosushiruto Rodeschild (Rodosushiruto Rodeschild is a fan made full name, not Canon) had a sister named Shirito Rodeschild who was kidnapped by Q-Stein and her brother basically sought to get her back though was never able to since he was only a private at the time. Their father who worked for the king could not do anything to help either while the battle raged on basically. He fought for peace and was calm minded in battle and outside. Which is while he was able to tame Dusk and catch him in the beginning also as Ahmadi and Jevons failed. His father is one of the king's closest allies.
- Shirito Rodeschild aka "Ghoul" (Is formerly a M1A1 Abrams then changed into Leopard 2 Improv.) was Rodosushiruto's supportive sister who was kidnapped by the Q-Steins and had her memory wiped out as she was kept prinsoner. Lieutenant General Voroshiro found her as he worked at the Labyrinth, a secret base in Q-Stein that trained and created disposible soldiers or great generals. He became her mentor and taught her how to fight, taking on the name "Ghoul" she met and said No. 919 from certain death from the QV gang and helped him along the way until he accidently unlocked her memories. She then tried to flee the complex with No. 919 with the help of her mentor and the QV gang she once controlled with Voroshiro only to be killed. She made a contract with MAD Special before she died and was reborned into a new entire being of pure evil, hatred, and revenge. She is considered a familiar to MAD Special and holds the key power to unleash his ultimate form.
- No. 919/Major Dusk (Is formerly a Stug III F then changed into a Churchill MK II) was a creation of Q-Stein machinery. He was basically suppose to be a robot but had a mindset of a curious and odd personality which allowed him to become one of few created to be able to act as normal as a regular Q-Tank though he had a major fear of dying. He was bullied by the QV Gang for being a Tank Destroyer but Ghoul managed to save him. No. 919 is best friends with Volzol who got him into drinking and getting drunk. When he hesitantly left with Ghoul to discover the outside world and to help Ghoul return to the Protons, he was caught and had his entire memory wiped out of knowing anyone aside Volzol. He was created into a killing machine full of revenge of something he couldn't understand why. Though he was rash and always went to battle by himself and became known for killing squadrons of tanks without any help, this included Ahamdi and Jevon's squadrons. Though this was until he ran into Rodeschild who took him down single handedly. Rodeschild took him to Hasallasca where Ahmadi prosecuted him cruelly. It wasn't until months later Rodeschild began to feel bad and began helping Dusk therefore their friendship grew. Basically after a long while of suffering, he was free under Rodeschild's rule but obeyed. Ahmadi and Jevons were displeased of this. The king promoted him onward for his well doings. His memories unlocked after getting caught by Volzol. In the end he learned that friendship was a powerful feeling to have and fought to the end which ended up to his death. Though he and Prophet, whom was found at the retake of Hasallasca, made a unseen contract with allowed Dusk to use Prophet's power to destroy the Q-Stein Emperor. Dusk is Prophet's familiar afterwards, like Ghoul, he is the key for Prophet's true form, but can only be powered and activated through the power of love and friendship. Rumors state Dusk is bisexual and would sometimes act like a girl, he possibly had a crush on Rodeschild.
- Lieutenant General QV Voroshiro is a Lt. Gen. of the Q-Stein Army, rumors state he once lived with the Protons then came to join the early Q-Stein empire. Being a KV-2 he believes that all powerful tanks are ones with turret rotations therefore being a tank destroyer gives away a easy weakness and in need of being defended. While on duty, he wandered into a room and found Ghoul in stasis and freeded her in wonder of why a Q-Stein kept a Proton. He trained Ghoul and she became basically his right hand leady of the QV Group of KV tanks. Rumors state after he helped Ghoul escaped, he was caught and killed, though no proof on that existed.
- Jevons is a cheerful clumsy little fella, at first he agreed with Ahmadi about Dusk, but then slowly began to see Rodeschild's point of view. He was one of Rodeschild's classmates at military school. Jevons loves to give hugs....somehow.
- Lieutenant General Ahmadi is a ruthless Proton official who despises any Q-Stein, especially Dusk. He tortured Dusk daily to get information, at times nearly killing him. He had a habit of being clean and shiny while traveling or going in battle. Ahmadi was one of Rodeschild's classmate and childhood friend.
- Marshal Volzol is Dusk's once best friend, he is known to be forceful and taunting. Volzol loves to constantly drink and party. He is also very flirty to Dusk to make fun of his shyness when he was still a Stug. He became Dusk's prosecutor and caught him being a spy and lying about returning to Q-Steins. Volzol is known to be positioned at Magiscopic though it is still unknown whether he died or not during the war.
I've seen BaronVonGames play it in Armored Warfare, I myself wish to get one within that game. Although with rival games such as War Thunder, World of Tanks and Armored Warfare itself makes it hard for the Q-Tanks to make their return. But anything could turn if they ever make another game.
You know what Takara Tomy should do? Collaborate with War Thunder, World or Tanks or Armored Warfare for a new Combat Choro-Q game that plays similarly to any of the three, except with customization typical of the only two Combat Choro-Q games ever made. That, and the fact that the Combat Choro-Q games included both WWII and modern day tanks, SPGs, tank destroyers and assault guns.
WELL I aint writing what I wrote that took an hour to explain cuz Wikia was like: NOPE. >Goes poof<
Simple words from everyone I know and their simple opinions:
N.O. Making Choro-Q into a stupid "rip off" game of WoT, AW, and WT won't help bring it back. Rather lets say, "K guys! New game to hate one! It's called Combat Choro-Q obviously they ripped off from name of game! Ha! It's worse".
I've played all three games, and I've seen all three perspectives, you throw Choro-Q in it, basically screws the reason why Choro-Q was Choro-Q.
The End cuz I did not want to spend another hour writing stuff. :L
Those games are heavily critized about the game mechanics and how it is maintained as again I've been on all three sides and in the end, Prefer War thunder for gameplay, World of Tanks for content, and Armored Warfare for the Modern Tanks and PVE. Choro-Q has a solid build of how the game would be aside the physics.
It's been known for a while that the tank is incorrectly placed. The page though is still under construction so only the first few tanks have a fully check correction. This is the only page on the wikia that shouldn't be touched unless you are clear of the tank model's full names in German and Russian which only APC227 and ThePortuguesePlayer are able to do. We are just running down the page from top to bottom for correction, we don't be jumping about.
The Admins and I've known about it for a few months since I constantly check their website and update the Q-Chat with any new information I come across whether it be games, theories, rumors, other fans, etc. So it's not a surprise that it would be added here since you are doing most of the lines. I myself will be adding some extremely limited edition Qs which can only be found through other sources which are quite unknown to any other users at this time through different fanbases such as Pokemon, Transformers, etc.
I'm rarely impressed, the only thing that can ever impress me is certain pieces art work. Basically you stating that makes me wary of the reasons on why you may be on the wikia. Just be a tad careful around since I'm constantly snooping around.
I'm not upset but trying to impress the admininstration will give you a hard time as we do not like being impressed at all if that is your whole entire point of being here. When I came here, I didn't come to impress Tigernose and Gerarghini. I came here to bring back a game I loved and to help others know about it. I wanted the fanbase to get together and that is how the Choro-Q Skype Chat went up and the knowledge of the games grew. The Wikia had only 500 some pages, now it has triple that. The point is, we are here to support one another on the journey to 100% the wikia. We work together and talk with one another about news and ideas, along with have fun.