|Location||Inbetween Chestnut Canyon and White Mountain|
Mushroom Road is a village located in the Western area of the Choro-Q HG 2 world. It revolves around Mushrooms, however no real ones are seen in the game. The Mushroom theme, also continues into the Chestnut/Mountain Forest, where overly large mushrooms are seen near the bridges and as Quick-Pic Shops. Mushroom Road has a Parts Shop but no Body Shop or Paint Shop.
Local Buildings Edit
- Golf Club
- Quick-Pic Shop #65
- Quick-Pic Shop #66
- Quick-Pic Shop #67
- Quick-Pic Shop #68
- Quick-Pic Shop #69
- Quick-Pic Shop #70
- Stamp 91 - Visit all houses in Mushroom Road!
- Stamp 92 - A goddess gave me a horn!
- Stamp 93 - Played all holes in Golf!
- Stamp 94 - Played below 36 in Golf!
- The Golf mini-game takes place in Mushroom Road. The actual field on which the game is played is not seen ingame anywhere, unless you go into the Golf building and play golf.
- It is hard to believe that Slick Track and Oval Raceway are in Mushroom Road as there isn't any mushrooms anywhere.