Mushroom Road is a village located in the Western area of the Choro-Q HG 2 world. It revolves around Mushrooms, however no real ones are seen in the game. The Mushroom theme, also continues into the Chestnut/Mountain Forest, where overly large mushrooms are seen near the bridges and as Quick-Pic Shops. Mushroom Road has a Parts Shop but no Body Shop or Paint Shop.
Local Buildings Edit
- Golf Club
- Quick-Pic Shop #65
- Quick-Pic Shop #66
- Quick-Pic Shop #67
- Quick-Pic Shop #68
- Quick-Pic Shop #69
- Quick-Pic Shop #70
- Stamp 91 - Visit all houses in Mushroom Road!
- Stamp 92 - A goddess gave me a horn!
- Stamp 93 - Played all holes in Golf!
- Stamp 94 - Played below 36 in Golf!
- The Golf mini-game takes place in Mushroom Road. The actual field on which the game is played is not seen ingame anywhere, unless you go into the Golf building and play golf.
- It is hard to believe that Slick Track and Oval Raceway are in Mushroom Road as there aren't any mushrooms anywhere. There's no reason the designers and programmers couldn't have added the mushrooms as 3D graphics into the races like they did with River Raceway, but they didn't.