The Parts Shop is the only place where the player can purchase parts and bodies, once the player finshed the more races, the more parts will be up for sale.
There are four parts shops in the game; Cool Custom, Pro Street, Big Block and Phantom Rod. Each shop sold different parts.
The Parts Shop is a place where you can get parts for your car and your teammates. There is one in each city. The parts improve once you visit a more developed city. All parts encountered are stored in the My City shop.
The Parts Shop is a shop where you get most of the parts in the game. Each Town, except Grunge Garden, offers their own unique shop. It is possible to sell any parts back to the shop for half-price.
- Scratch Mountain will deal in Tyres. It is recommended to visit this shop to acquire the Big Tyres needed for Snow Palace Mountain
- Echo Forest will deal in Engines and various C-Parts. It is recommended to visit this shop to acquire parts needed for certain situations, such as water.
- Noise City will deal in B-Parts and the remaining A and C Parts. On your first visit, you will be given a Mail Order Catalog, which allows you to shop for parts in your garage.
- Mail Order will allow you to shop for any item. Every item you buy will be colored the same as your current car.
- When buying a specific part, you will also receive 3 tickets to NikoNiko's Minigames for the respective parts.
- The Paint Shop will allow you to re-paint your car. Your car's body is split into two colors, and your A, B and C parts can be colored independently.
The Parts Shop is a place where you get most of the parts in the game. They are found in each city.
The Parts Shop is a place where you get most of the parts in the game. They are found in each town.
The Parts Shop is known as the Store in Choro-Q Wii, and is on the 1 Player mode menu. It sells bodies, parts, engine, tyres and optional parts.