|Car||Yellow Nissan Terrano II|
Renkol is Radnize's 'father-in-law'. (In Japanese version, he is known as Radnize's husband which is why he mentions about a wife.) He gives you Radnize's report that she left. After that, he gives you 7000G. However, sometime he calls Radnize his wife.
- "Oh dear, how are you? My wife is at work."
- "Oh dear, how are you? I'm actually a man."
- "My daughter is out. I am a housewife. Well, actually a househusband."
- "Well, how do you do? Good timing. My daughter-in-law forgot something. It's an important thing. Would you mind delivering it to her?"
- (If the protagonist does mind) "You're not so kind. See you."
- (If the protagonist does not mind) "Well here. Good luck."
- (If the protagonist still has not delivered Radnize's Police ID) "You haven't delivered yet. By the way, my daughter-in-law is police officer Radnize. It's very important. So deliver it as soon as possible."
- (After the protagonist has been delivered Radnize's Police ID to her) "Well, how do you do. You delivered the ID. It was very important. You were a great help. Here's your tip. Here's your tip."
- His dialogue appears to be mistranslated as he calls Radnize his daughter-in-law but she's actually his wife in the Japanese version.