Ross is the first son of Keitel, he has a red living room.
- (Meeting him the first time) "Oh, I'm so bored. Even with all my wealth, I can't find anything to do on this snowy mountain. You're so lucky to be busy."
- "What? How to open the safe? I have no clue. Dad thought up some kind of game. Well, you must be busy dealing with my dad."
- "Oh, I'm so bored, even with all my wealth. Racing is boring too. What to do, what to do?"
- (Before recruiting him) "Racing is getting boring... Oh! Aren't you a racer too? I'm confident in my racing! Are you satisfied with your team members? Do you want to count me in?"
- (Declining his request) "Hmm...you're not as smart as I thought."
- (Accepting his request) "All right! The decision's made! I'll make the team better."
- (Whilst on the team) "Cool! Team racing is so much more fun! You can count me in anytime!"
- "I'm going to read now, so I'll see you later."
- During conversations with any of Keitel's sons, you can see the portraits with numbers of fish meaning that there is a code linking to Keitel's safe. The number of red fish on Ross' portrait is 8.