Stamp #009 is the ninth stamp in the Choro-Q HG 2 world. A Renault Alpine named Jones needs seven shiny gemstones across the Choro-Q HG 2 world. The seven gemstones are a yellow Topaz, a red Ruby, a blue Sapphire, a pink Moonstone, a green Emerald, a violet Amethyst and a black Opal. Finding all of them will reward you a body and a stamp. You can keep track of what you have be checking your items or asking Jones.
- The Topaz is west of Quick-Pic No. 15 which itself is north of Fuji City, across the Island Bridge. At the end of the beach you will the find the Topaz and a coin.
- The Ruby is west of the Lighthouse in Sandpolis. Drive around the water and you will see a group of boulders with the Ruby in the middle. A coin will also be nearby.
- The Sapphire is on top of the Ruins in Sandpolis. To find the Ruins, go west from Sandpolis. You will need Big Tyres to climb up the wall.
- The Moonstone is by the waterfall near Mushroom Road. From Mushroom Road go west into the river and then follow it north. You will reach the waterfall and see the Moonstone floating above the water. Use the Water Ski to collect it.
- The Emerald is on top of the Temple Under the Sea in White Mountain. To find the Temple, go through the tunnel north of the Body Shop.
- The Amethyst is near the building on top of the mountain in White Mountain. From the building go behind the ski jump and you'll be able to collect it.
- The Opal is located on Papaya Island behind Quick-Pic No. 94 near the Obstacle Course. To reach it you may need Big Tyres and a Jet Turbine.