|Car|| JP - Yellow Game of Life car|
NA, EU, and SK - Red Ladybug
Stuart (Japanese: スチュアート Suchuāto) is a resident of Cloud Hill, who has the body of a ladybug. He said that he cannot stop playing Roulette in Sandpolis; he says gambling for it was such a challenge for him.
- "Hi, my name is Stuart. I like to drive around. That's why I love Cloud Hill!!! And I can't stop playing Roulette in Sandpolis I wonder why? Heh heh."
- (After you become the President) "Lets enjoy driving today! Ahh! you're the new president! I've heard about you. I like to drive around and around. Thats why I love Cloudhill! I can't stop playing Roulette in Sandpolis I wonder why? Heh heh."
- (Before recruiting him) "How is racing? I'm currently looking for a team to join. Will you add me to your team, replacing your current teammate?"
- (Declining his request) "What should I do then? I have a feeling we'll make the greatest team ever!"
- (Accepting his request) "Thank you. Nice to be on your team! I'll work hard instead of your old teammate!"
- (Whilst on your team) "Oh, hello! Enjoying the drive? It's important for racers to enjoy driving."
- "You know, I like to drive around and around. That's why I love Cloudhill! I can't stop playing Roulette in Sandpolis I wonder why? Heh heh."
- Stuart's body is originally known as Q 150 in the Japanese version.
- Q 150 was removed from the North American, European, and South Korean versions because of censorship. So Stuart is known as having the Q 84 Ladybug body in the overseas releases.
▲The Japanese version, Choro-Q HG 2 has 151 bodies in total, and the car in the picture is originally known as the Q 150 in the Japanese version.
And Q 150 of the NA/EU/SK version (the green racing car), is originally known as Q 151 in the Japanese version.